Monday, June 18, 2012

Fathers Day

Hi friends! This was the best weekend ever! Sunday was another one of those dumb human holidays called "Fathers Day." It's like Mothers Day, except instead of giving your mommy kisses and snuggles, you're suppost to let your dad do whatever he wants...or something. Really, it's no different from any other day. 


This is the first time I met my dad. Of course, I knew he was my dad and sat in his lap. When I came home, I pretended I didn't like him. I kinda do now.


I like my daddy because he gives really good head scratches and belly rubs. He also gives me French Fries when he thinks Mommy's not looking. And lets me lick the knife after they make cinnamon rolls on the weekends.


We also take good naps together.

Since it was Fathers Day, Mom said she was giving Dad the afternoon off and took me to the park to go walking with my pal, Molly, and her mommy. Really, Mom just didn't want to do her homework. Dad stayed home and played boring video games. I definitely lucked out with the park idea! We had fun. I got Molly's mommy dirty and I smelled lots of smells and sent some pee-mails. But then it started to rain. Luckily, we were headed back to our cars anyway.

Mom wanted me to warn you that I might be a little quiet for the next couple of weeks. She has two classes right now and one of them is really hard with lots of writing, so she may not want to write for me, too. And apparently you need opposable thumbs to write. Do they sell those at PetSmart?

2 comments:

  1. We are glad you all had such a good Daddy's day!
    Best wishes Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a great Father's Day. Thank you for leaving me birthday wishes!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete