Sunday, September 16, 2012

Adventures at Waveland

Hi friends!
I have had the best weekend ever! First, it's football season, so that means my people lie on the couch all day and watch football. I watch through my eyelids. BOL! Yesterday morning, my people made cinnamon rolls for breakfast. I love cinnamon rolls because they let me lick some of the icing! YUMMY! Here's a tutorial on how to get your very own icing:
"Hey, Dad, I like icing."

"If I stand on your foot, you'll know I'm here."

"Will sit for icing."

"Jackpot!"

Hang on to the cabinet for support.

Don't take it away!

I almost got in trouble that morning though. Before I got to lick the knife, Dad let me lick the lid of the icing. He made the mistake of letting the lid go, so I took off running with it! And then I wouldn't give it back! I tried to eat the lid, but my people finally wrestled it away. I wasn't happy.

But eventually I forgave them and cuddled on my daddy's shoulder.

 Then today, we went on a great adventure! First we took a car ride and then the car stopped, we were at this place called "Waveland Museum." I'm not sure what that is, but they had lots of trees and smells and a trail to walk on. That's what we did. When I first heard the name, I got really scared that I was going to get wet, but I stayed dry the whole time. Whew!

I watched a pretty lady get her bridal pictures taken.

"Here we go, Dad!"

Me and my daddy. That's "Waveland" behind us...and the bride again.

Me and my mommy

That's why this was the best weekend ever!

4 comments:

  1. That sure is a cool weekend! It is fun to take lids and things away from the peeps!! Hehehehe! What a pretty place for a walkie too. Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we do like these football weekends
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. About that lid, I'm sorry your parents didn't know you were learning how to play with toys. It was like catching a small frisbee. Looks like you still have a lot to teach them.
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool weekend. We like pots and lids too. Our favourite is empty water bottles. Have a wonderful Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete