Sunday, April 29, 2012

Grandpaw-rents!

This was the best weekend ever! This weekend, my grandpaw-rents came to visit me! Yup. They had no agenda except to love on me! They did take my people out to dinner and I didn't really like that, but I got lots of pets when they came home.

I even gave my grandpaw-rents a present. I let them pet me! That was a very big deal to them. I even gave my grandma kisses after breakfast.

 Whew! All of that attention getting can wear a puppy dog out!

I also had an adventure on Thursday. Mommy had to go away to that work place for a very long time Thursday morning, so she took me to Ms. Lisa's play place so I wouldn't bark for 6 straight hours. Mom was a little nervous since she's never left me like that before. It was a long day, but I got a good report. I wasn't too excited about the puppy dogs playing outside, so I got to hang out in the office, which only had 2 other puppy dogs. Great big ones, but they were nice and Ms. Lisa was impressed I didn't mind them. Maybe next time I'll want to play...or maybe I'll just want my mommy to come get me! Rumor has it I have a sleep over party there next weekend...I'm not too sure how I'll feel about that.

4 comments:

  1. bet it was a great week with grannie and gramps
    Snuggles,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pee-mail! you can find me at mrappgate@gmail.com. Sometimes I'm not great about checking it though, since Mom usually hogs the computer, but I'll find it!
      -Mister

      Delete
  3. Caramba quanto amor ..!!!
    Ai que lindo!
    Eu também adoro receber carinhos!!
    Beijos!

    ReplyDelete