Monday, September 30, 2013

Starbucks and Tailgating

Oh my pals! I am so sorry I haven't barked in a forever. My assistant is trying to get her schedule figured out. Plus, it's not football season, which means all my weekends consist of napping on the couch and stealing chips. It's the best ever.

This weekend was a little different though. My humans were extra tired Friday night, so after dinner they got in bed! BOL! It was like, 9:30. I was very confused when Mommy asked if I was ready for bed. No. I was still doing my pre-last potty break nap and hadn't even had my post-potty break nap or my pre-bed nap!  But, then Mom scooped me up and I got excited because that means I get to sleep in the big bed!

We slept in the next morning and rode to my FAVORITE drive-thru ever--Starbucks! It's my favorite because I always get to order something. I usually pick a puppy latte--whipped cream in a sample cup. I may or may not have tried to climb through the car window into Starbuck. The rest of the morning and afternoon was napping on the couch...until later that afternoon.

Both humans showered (which is never a good sign) and I got thrown in jail. Apparently they went "tailgating" (whatever that is) and then had tickets to the Kentucky Wild (kitty)cats game. They played the Florida Gators. The Wild (kitty)cats played hard, but still lost. Luckily, my humans had enough by the start of the 4th quarter, so they came home early. I got bailed out of jail, got dinner, and then had a surprise! My humans asked if I'd like to go on a car ride. Um, duh! So we rode to Mr. Ronald's McDonalds and the humans got blizzards. I tried to eat some of Mom's, but she was too quick for me.

The cheerleaders and bad had a parade before the game. This is the real Kentucky Wild (kitty)cat, Scratch.

UK flags

Mom was excited she figured out what this was. Duh, Mom.

That white smoke is why I wasn't allowed to go. I would have FREAKED. OUT.

My humans. Without me. Jerks.

My humans slept in again on Sunday (but no Starbucks trips this time). Later that afternoon, I got to go with Mom to the Arboretum to walk with my pal, Molly. Molly didn't want to walk much, so her mom just picked her up and carried her!

And that's why this was the best-ish weekend ever! Mom says maybe next time they'll just go tailgate and I can come. I hear it involves food, so I'm in!

No comments:

Post a Comment