Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Snow Days and Fat Tuesdays

Hi friends!

Yesterday was the best day ever. Well, not really because it snowed a hundredty seven years of snow. Again. I don't like walking in snow. But, because it snowed so much, my mommy got a snow day! She never gets those so the roads must have been really bad. That's OK. I didn't need a car ride on a snow day. Just my mommy to snuggle me. Plus, my daddy got to come home a little early, so I snuggled him too. Just so he knew what he missed out on by not having a snow day!

Naps are very important on snow days.

I really hate this drift in front of my door. It's almost as big as me!

Snuggling Dad


Then, I found out today is Fat Tuesday. I'm not really sure what that means, but you're supposed to eat pancakes, so I'm in! Sometimes my humans make them on Fat Saturdays and I get my own Mister stack. Delicious!



2 comments:

  1. Wow a snow day with mummy and daddy sounds good to us and pancakes too. Looks like you had a great day. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow days are the best when mom could stay home
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete