Saturday, September 10, 2011

More Football

Today has been a great day. Except for when my mommy had to leave me all alone with That Daddy Guy. I didn't really like that. But I'm doing better at being left with him and actually laid on the couch a couple of times in between my door vigil for Mommy.

Anyway, when Mommy was actually here, we all did what we do best on Saturdays in September: watch football. I've got a few followers on Twitter from the United Kingdom, so I should mention we watch American football, although Dad likes that soccer game you play. Also, no offense, but when I mention "UK" I mean the University of Kentucky.

Speaking of UK





































I wore my bandana on both of my walks today! And both of my parents' cat teams won!













All that cheering wore me out, so I snuggled up on my mommy's leg (I really missed her when she was gone). She also wanted me to say that the color is weird in the picture. She really is wearing a shirt. I don't know why that's important because I'm nekkid all the time except for my fur coat! Moms are silly.

3 comments:

  1. How dare that mommy leave you!!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that your teams won.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL yes being from England when I first saw your UK bandana I thought, wow, they really love us over in the US!! Then I checked with my hubby (as he's quite good at American sports and the teams) and he educated me that it was the University of Kentucky!!

    ReplyDelete