Thursday, September 29, 2011

New Favorite Treat

My people gave me a very special treat last night. One of their favorite dessert places, Fro-Jo's (Facebook and Twitter) was having their weekly "Wacky Wednesday." Every Wednesday, they announce something, sometimes people have to answer a trivia question, sometimes they have to wear something, and you get a discount on their frozen yogurt. Well, yesterday was Pet Day! All my people had to do was bring me or my picture and they got a discount on their yogurt. The best part? Pets got their servings for FREE!


















Lots of other doggies were there too, so I wanted to say hi first.

















"Hmm...this is cold...but yummy!"

















"I think I like it."
















"Scratch that. I LOVE it!"


Several times, I actually picked up the whole cup by the frozen yogurt with my teeths. After I finished mine, I asked my dad for some, but his had chocolate on it. I tried to lick Mom's cup, but she said no, too. Then I worked my wiles on some people inside. They thought I was cute, but not cute enough to mooch from. Boo! I'm now addicted. Maybe we can go again tonight!

*Disclaimer* I received free frozen yogurt and my parents received a discount. However, we were not asked to write a review, nor were we compensated in any other way. All opinions are mine and can be proven :)

3 comments: