Saturday, February 16, 2013

More Sickies

Yikes, friends!

Just when Mommy thought things were calming down, everything went crazy again! First, she took her big Praxis test (she thanks you for all the well wishes. She thinks it went well,b ut will find out in a couple of days). Then she got sick. Lots of coughing and sniffling and stuff. Don't worry. I took good care of her.

Then, Grandpaw got really sick. The human V-E-Ts in Daddy's hometown thought he may of had a stroke, so they sent him to the bigger hospital here. I didn't like being left all alone that evening, but I wanted Grandpaw to feel better. Daddy didn't do too good when they came to steal Grandpaw's blood, so the hospital almost had another patient!

Finally, my people came home and brought my great-grandparents home for a slumber party! We had lots of fun and I even got on Great Grandma's lap and let her pet on me. She bragged on me the next day.

Daddy went to the human V-E-T (not the one at the hospital) because he thought he was sick and the V-E-T said he had "strep" and now he has the cold Mommy had last week. These humans! Grandpaw had a test done Monday that said he didn't have a stroke (yay!) so he got to go home earlier this week and Grandma's making sure he rests. Don't mess with Grandma or she won't give you treats!

In the middle of all that madness, Mom realized she had a big project due for school, so she's been working really hard on that.

Now, here we are! Daddy's still snuffly and Mommy still has a little bit, too, so I'm helping get them better. Sleeping on the couch helps, right?

Anyway, I promise to get my PoochieBells review up. Hopefully tonight, but there's rumblings of a "Valentine's dinner" tonight. I hope it's hamburger. Or chicken. Or icing. Or pretzels. Those are my favorites.

In the mean time, here's what else has been going on:

I won a prize from my pals, Benny and Lily, and that came in the mail. I got two coupons to try Frosty Paws, which I definitely will once it warms up! They also sent a stuffie...
Hi Stuffie!

 ...which I decided was too fuzzy

No Mom, this is mine!

 And I watched the Puppy Bowl. We were rooting for Cash, but super excited for Marta to get MVP.

We accidentally slept through the kitten half-time.

Whew! Told you it's been crazy. How about you, pals? Have you had a hard time keeping your humans healthy?

3 comments:

  1. We hope your peeps are better real soon. Take care of them. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all those pawrents are feeling better soon. Glad you got your Frosty Paws stuff. Enjoy! Don't forget, stuffie is for momma
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of stuff going on at once. I hope everyone is all better.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete