Thursday, April 18, 2013

Worst Day Ever

Hey friends,

Today was the WORST day ever! Mom woke up early and fed me breakfast (OK, that part wasn't so bad), but then she said, "Mister, let's got for a car ride!" OK, that part wasn't so bad either. But the car ride took me to an evil place: the V-E-T office. We were early, so I got to sniff around and that wasn't so bad either. I liked watching the cars drive past in front. Don't worry, Mom didn't let me get close.

I knew this visit was bad news because Mom actually made me get do step aerobics or whatever and the lady said, "19.1." I'm not sure what that meant, but Mom said I'm the worst yo-yo dieter. I don't know what that means either, but unless I can eat it, I don't really care.

I waited on Mommy's lap...not so patiently

The table of doom

We waited for a hundredty billion years and the V-E-T guy came in. Nothing good ever happens when he comes in. He ended up stabbing me and shooting me and shoved a stick up my...um...sitter. He touched me way too much, but I put up with it. He even got to actually hear my heart this time. Last time I was whining too loud.

He pronounced me healthy and then my mom just HAD to open her big mouth. She asked him to check my sitter glands. It wasn't pretty. Apparently I had nearly impacted sitter glands, so he had a hard time getting the gross stuff out and I DID. NOT. LIKE. IT. I feel much better now, but Mom better sleep with one eye open for a while, just in case!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have a mommy that loves you.
    Love,
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD not the dogtor. We too have been as we have been ill. Well at least it is over. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Dog it's over now! That last line of yours had me cracking up laughing, you know that is exactly the thought! ha! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am shuddering thinking about that visit. Horrible I tell you!

    ReplyDelete