Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mommies, Things, and Babe

This weekend was the best weekend ever! This weekend was Mothers Day. Mothers Day is a special day to cover your mommy in kisses and tell her how much you love that she rubs your belly and gives you treats, even if she does make you share the bed with That Daddy Guy.

We went to Grandma's house to celebrate Mothers Day. The Thing was there. He's actually getting to be a good boy and wasn't as terrible as he usually is. He was still a blur, but he stayed out of my face and didn't try to make me play ALL. THE. TIME.

Me and my mommy

He was kinda stupid though. He thought the kitty cat on the litter can was real and started growling and barking at it. 

I tried to show him there was nothing to be afraid of, but he wouldn't listen. Weird dog.

On actual Mothers Day, we went to Mawmaw and Pawpaw's house. I love going there. Mawmaw always sneaks me food.
Here's me, Mom, Dad, Mawmaw, Pawpaw, Uncle Ryan, and The Thing.

I wasn't the one who peed on the couch. I promise. I told Mom I was wandery. It's not my fault she didn't listen.

The other thing I like about Mawmaw and Pawpaw's house is that they have a GINORMOUS yard. I love running around in it. 

Uncle Ryan and The Thing with Mawmaw and Pawpaw's puppy, Babe.

The Thing got tired after Babe tried to play with him. See, he doesn't like it either!

After such a fun weekend, I fell asleep on Mommy's legs.

And that's why this was the best weekend ever!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Maybe it will be the best ever. Love, Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had such a pawsome weekend. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, you know that is exactly the thoughts...the thing...love it!

    ReplyDelete