Saturday, October 5, 2013

Short Stack

Hi friends,

Today is the very greatest day ever and it's not even noon! I didn't have high hopes for today since last night we went to the fry store and we didn't get any. I'm pretty sure that's because all the politicians in Washington are hoarding them while they don't do whatever it is they're not doing.

But when I woke up today, I got butt, ear, and head scratches from my dad. He also has a mean chest rub. It's the perfect way to start your day. Then, we snuggled for a minute then came rough housing time! We usually play "Steal the Bone" and I gently gnaw on Dad' hand. We like it.

But THEN came the really best part. My people decided to make pancakes for breakfast! At first I was mad because Mom only gave me a little bit of my breakfast. But then Dad had my own short stack ready!
Dad even put a little bit of butter and syrup on them!

Gimme!

Yum!

And I cleaned my plate about 30 seconds later.


Now it's time for laying on the couch and watching football all day. My perfect Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is some stack you got there. Lucky you. Have a super rest of Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. W'll be over tomorrow morning
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete