Friday, November 22, 2013

I'm Baaaack!

Hi friends!

Yipes! I can't believe I haven't updated since before the worst holiday in the world. Mom's work got crazy and she hasn't gotten her usual day off in 40 bazillion hours. That means she was too tired to type for me when she got home. And until I get opposable thumbs or sucker Dad into helping, I'm kinda stuck.

Anyway, I survived the worst holiday ever. My city actually MOVED it because severe weather was predicted on Halloween (or Horrible Day as I like to call it) night (nothing happened). So the little monsters were ringing my doorbell on the wrong day. Mommy had somewhere she had to be, so Dad had to hand out candy while I got stuck in jail. Luckily Mom didn't get me a new, embarrassing costume.

I'm Dogcula!

Then I gave Mommy vampire kisses!

For the last month, I've been practicing for the GREATEST holiday ever invented: Thanksgiving! And it's in less than a week!!!!! OMD I'm so excited! In case you're new, Thanksgiving is a human holiday that is all about food. And unlike Horrible Day, it's food you can eat! Mom's family and Dad's family does a combined holiday, so I get a ton of people to beg from. Both Grandmas are great at sneaking me food. So are both Great-Grandmas (but I hear one can't make it this year. Boo). And Uncle Rick always let me lick his plate. After all the humans have eaten, they all take naps. Again, I'm a total pro at that part.  This year I have to share with Emma, but I'm Grandma's favorite, so I'll get extras.

I've also had a little something else up my collar. Be sure to check back Monday for a movie starring yours truly and a giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Glad Horrible Day is over and hope you preparations for Turkey Day are going well.
    Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete