Wednesday, April 20, 2011

On finding God

He is, after all, a backwards doG :)
I went to church yesterday. I've been a couple of times before, once for the Blessing of the Pets (yay!) and once to help Mom and Dad do something with flowers at Christmas. There's a polished concrete floor that is so tricky! It looks just like WATER!! AHHHHHHH!!!! I hate water! I wouldn't walk on it for anything until Mom and Dad showed me it wasn't really water.
I went to church again yesterday to help Mom build this labyrinth thingy.















This is the entrance















(see the floor on the other side? WATERY!!)


Mom says people with use this labyrinth to help them pray on Good Friday. I don't know about all that, but the concrete floor wasn't as scary this time AND I got to go through a drive-thru, so I think it was a Good Tuesday. Maybe Good Friday is when Mom stays home ALL DAY and plays with me! Paws crossed!
BTW, I never did see God at church, but I did see some really nice trees to say hi to, so it's kind of the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment