Sunday, May 29, 2011

Rehearsal

This has been a really great weekend. Mom and Dad took me on a special trip! We went to the PARK! Mom said it even has an area just for puppy dogs to run around and play, but we didn't get to go there this time. Dad was in a wedding (not quite sure what that is, but I hear there's food, so I'm in!) and they decided to practice at the park. Since I'm (usually) a well-behaved puppy dog, they decided to bring me!
















This is what I did most of the time they were practicing. Just watching. There was so much to see. The park had a lake (*shudder*) which meant there were lots of ducks and geese making commotion. I liked watching them. There were a few other puppy dogs, but they were too far away to play with. There were also lots of kids. I was OK watching them, but didn't really like when they tried to pet me.











This was my view from where Mom sat with me. You can't see the dogs, birds, and kids, but they were there!












This is everyone practicing. My daddy's the one in the gray striped shirt. I asked if I could be the ring-dog, but Mom said the wedding was big enough without me.
















I'm so cute!


















This was the best part of the rehearsal--dinner! The guy at the grill is the groom (again, not sure what that is) and he even gave me a hot dog...on purpose! Dad said it was OK. I also got a few bites of chicken that got dropped on the ground, but Mom stopped me before I could eat the whole thing.

I really like rehearsal dinners. I hope I get to go to another one soon!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog off of Pet Blogs United and have to admit I am a little overwhelmed at the quality and quantity of the offering.
    I have recently started a blog devoted to pets. It is a little different in that what I do is search daily through 30 to 40 on line publications to find interesting articles related to pets in several areas. I try to post at least 6 to 8 per day with a description of the article and link to it. If you visit the site you will see a several day sampling of it and a statement at http://www.bestpetblog.blogspot.com he beginning of what I hope to do. If you would care to look and let me know I would be honored.
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete