Sunday, June 26, 2011

Adventures

Yesterday was the greatest day ever! So great that Mom and Dad forgot to take pictures. Oops! So I'll just have to tell you about it and you'll have to trust that it was the greatest day ever.
It started out like any other Saturday. Mom and Dad woke up and let me out. I played some with my bone and ate breakfast. Then things got interesting. Mom and Dad always debate what they're going to eat for breakfast. Why they can't just eat my food, I don't know. I'd share. Maybe.
Anyway, then we got in the car and went to the V-E-T. Mom left me the car though. That was weird. So Dad and I passed time watching all of the puppy dogs going inside. There were big ones and little ones and happy ones and scared ones. I watched them all in between watching for my mommy. She finally came back with more of my medicine.
Then we were off on a breakfast adventure. I didn't get a vote since I had already eaten. Usually we just go through a drive-thru, but we went some place special. Mommy disappeared inside, but I didn't really notice because there were other dogs to say hi to. Mom came back and Daddy disappeared inside. This time, he came back with FOOD! Mom and Dad ate and I tried to charm some people at the next table into giving me some of theirs (didn't work).
When they finished, we went for a walk around the block! I love walks so much. I peed a lot and sniffed even more.
GUESS WHAT! The adventures weren't over! On the way home, we stopped at a store just for puppy dogs! Mom and Dad were looking for something I might chew that didn't disappear as quickly as my bone. We didn't find anything, but I met another puppy dog. She was a little scared, so I didn't get to say hi very long.
Since we didn't find anything there, we went to the place I met my mom and dad, since that's where my bones come from. It was really busy, but we got to catch up and they were really happy to see me (who isn't?).
When we finally got home, I took a really long nap. Mom put me in my crate and she had to leave for a little while (I didn't like that). When she got back, we went on a long walk.
Greatest.Day.Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment