Thursday, August 18, 2011

Maybe This Will be Useful

Mom found this while she was playing with her computer thing instead of me, but thought it would be useful to pass along. She also is making me say that NO she is not trying to tell anyone anything about a sibling for me (whatever that is). She just thought there was useful information in case anyone is getting a sibling (note to me: find out what "sibling" is). She just really hates when people send their puppy dogs to other families when a baby thing comes around.


6 comments:

  1. Me too it's a real bugbear of mine. I got a few shocked looks from one of my friends earlier this year who was on about giving up her cat when her baby arrived. I told her: "you know the saying... last in, first out!!" I was only joking but trying to make a point... you wouldn't turf out your baby, so why your FURbaby??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every once in while, Mr. Craig (the one with a list) will show something about a family wanting to rehome their 2 2-leggers because they are getting a puppy and won't have time for the 2-leggers anymore. Mom really enjoys that one.
    -Mister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oy! So, I have dogs. I get pregnant and get a kid. The kid is allergic to the dogs. Dogs were here first. Take the kid back. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what my aunt said before my mom was born--if Mom ended up being allergic, the dog was there first! Luckily, it didn't come to that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I don't have to worry about a human pup. The cats that live here with me give me enough challenges!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete