Friday, August 5, 2011

Rules Were Made to be Broken

Hi friends!

Sorry I've been a little quiet lately. We've been on vacation this week, so I've got lots of adventures to show you and tell you about (as soon as Mom and Dad get their pictures from the camera boxes into their computers).

For now we're just enjoying a lazy day at home:












Vacations really wear a dog out! My mom just had to take this picture, partly because I never nap on that part of the couch. Mostly, she took it because:












I have a perfectly lovely place to nap, pillow and all. She even put a sheet down so my white furs didn't get all over the brown couch. I try to tell her, "Mama, I don't see any furs." You know, since I don't tell colors too well. She says she sees them and that's all that matters.

Moms. Can't live without them, don't wanna either. Even when they're silly.

1 comment:

  1. Woof! Woof! The couch is the absolute best place in the house to take long naps. ENJOY! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete