Thursday, August 11, 2011

Showing Mr. Fox Who's in Charge

Today is a special day. Today I got to be Pet Blog United's featured New Blogger! Mommy sent in all the info and she got the e-mail last night. We feel very honored. I hope all my new visitors take a good sniff around and hang around for a while. You just might get your belly rubbed :)

The other day, I got in a little fight. Not a big deal, I just had to show someone who's the boss in this house.















This is the tail of my toy, Mr. Fox. He's been running his mouth lately, so I had to put him in his place.

















I tugged on his tail a lot...

















And had to shake him around.

















He finally started to get the idea.

















Just to make sure he learned his lesson, I laid on him a little bit. Plus, the people can't take him away.
















If you beat 'em...dress like 'em? Is that how that phrase goes?

6 comments:

  1. Haha love it, especially the last picture... to beat the fox you have to BE the fox!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a genius!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there - saw you over on PBU. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oskar and Pam sent me over to say, "HELLO". We sure are glad to meet another new friend. You sure look cute with Mr. Fox on your head ;)

    Love ya,
    Jon Terry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Mister! You would like the foxes that come into our backyard sometimes.

    ReplyDelete