Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkins

We did something very exciting tonight. Tonight my mommy carved a pumpkin!














Mom and Dad bought a pumpkin last year, but never got around to carving it. In fact, Mom says they've bought pumpkins since before me and this was the first year they've ever carved it!















I wasn't quite sure what to do, so I hung out with my dad. Someone had to supervise the roasting of the seeds.















Mom wanted to get a picture of me with the pumpkin. The tiles isn't even in the kitchen, so the chair as all wobbly and I did. not. like. it.















This is the pumpkin on our porch.



















The pumpkin is scary without lights!

Mom said Monday will be a big test for me because the doorbell is going to ring a lot. Kids will say "Trick or Treat!" and she'll give them candy. I don't understand that. They should have to sit or stay or shake before they get a treat like I do!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck for Trick or Treat time, I'm sure that if you survived the scary wobbly chair you'll do fine with the kids!! =^..^=

    ReplyDelete