Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mister's Guide to Christmas (Part 3)

Hi everyone! I hope your week has been filled with snuggles and kisses. My week hasn't been all that great. Since the kids are all out of school, Mom has to work a lot. Luckily, I have a super cool new crate pad and blankie to make me feel better. Plus she promises all kinds of snuggle time next week because her office is closed! Yippee!

We've also been putting finishing touches on Christmas things around here, which leads me to a tip:
Mister's Guide to Christmas Tip #7: Help make gifts for people (and fur friends)
















This is me helping mom make hot chocolate snowmen for the ladies at Daddy's work. They all love me, so I thought I'd give Mom a paw.

















The finished product. Mom said the jars are bigger than they're supposed to be, but I think they are still fun!


















Just don't be TOO helpful :/

1 comment: