Friday, December 2, 2011

Mister's Guide to Christmas (Part 1)

Hi everyone!
I had a big week with my mom. She turned in her last papers of the semester for school, so now she has lots of free time to rub my belly! Yay!

To celebrate, she took me with her on some errands. First stop was the Bluegrass Barkery, a local pet food store. I was low on my food and Mom also wanted to see what they had for Christmas presents.


















We got my food and even a small bag of treats, to make sure I had enough until Christmas). Mom and the check-out guy were talking about new treat flavors they were coming out with and Mom said she wished they made people treats! If you're in town, you should check them out.

Next stop was the bank.














The bank is my second favorite place ever (next to the store, of course). I can always charm the people into giving me a treat. My tail wags reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally fast, too.

We also ran by the V-E-T to get more of my medicine. They even knew us by name. Mom said that wasn't necessarily a good thing. Moms are funny that way.

By the time we got home, the sky started dripping the white stuff.



















I remember that from last year. It's called snow and it's cold, wet, and delicious. This snow didn't stay in the yard, but was still fun to watch.

My second favorite holiday is coming up soon and I have a few tips.
1) The humans get really busy this time of year, so make sure you hang out with them as much as possible. Jump and bark and do whatever to make sure they don't forget about you.
2) Some of your humans may be hosting parties (mine are this weekend). See my Thanksgiving tips for how to handle the people and the food.
3) No matter what, when the decorations come out, stay far, far away. I learned that the hard way.







No comments:

Post a Comment