Friday, December 23, 2011

Mister's Guide to Christmas (Part 4)

Hi everyone!

We're only 2 days away from the big guy's trip around the world...at least here in America. Mom said some countries celebrate Christmas on different days, so that's how Santa Paws can come to all the good puppies' houses and deliver baby Jesuses.

We are going to my other Grandma and Grandpa's house for presents (I hope I get one!) and food. My Aunt Melanie will be there and she's a huge sucker for my puppy dog eyes (remember that tip from Thanksgiving? Use it now, too!)

Mom is officially on vacation from work now, too, so that means even more snuggle time! We went by the Barkery today. I sniffed lots of smells. Mom wouldn't let me see what she got, but I caught a whiff of something delicious when we got back to the car...

I have just a couple more tips for everybody: Christmas Tip #8: Wrap all the presents. However, much like decorating, don't help too much or you'll get wrapped (see below).
















Mom, you are so embarrassing

This picture is actually a little staged. When I'm helping Mom wrap presents (she's chief wrapper in our house), I usually just nap under the futon, not be right in the middle of everything.

Finally, Christmas Tip #9: Take time out to rest, relax, and be with your loved ones.










"I thought maybe we could make ginger bread houses, and eat cookie dough, and go ice skating, and maybe even hold hands." -Elf, 2003

In case I don't see everyone this weekend, my whole pack wishes yours a merry Christmas. To our Jewish pals, we hope your Hanukah celebrations are wonderful. If your pack celebrates Kwanza, best wishes for that as well. If you've already celebrated winter solstice, we hope that was special. Also, today is Festivus, so we wish you luck during the feats of strength and airing of grievances (and Mom said if you have no idea what we're talking about, read this).

3 comments: