Monday, January 9, 2012

Doing Good

Hi friends!
I had a pretty relaxed weekend. We were all home for the first time in forever, so I did lots of this:
















(That's my mommy's lap, in case you can't tell)

And this:











(chewing on my bone)


Mommy and I did have an adventure today.














Since Santa Paws brought me a new bed for Christmas, I decided to donate my old one to the puppy dogs at the Lexington Humane Society. I figured even though the bottom is a little worn, it's still a nice place to lay your head and those doggies might like that. I did get a little nervous when we first walked in though. I kind of forgot we weren't staying and thought my mommy was leaving me there! That'd be TERRIBLE! Luckily, she held on to the leash the whole time. Phew!

1 comment: