Monday, January 2, 2012

Lost Mommy and New Years

This is my first post of the new year! Nothing feels different for me though, so I have no idea what all of that means. Mom says sometimes people make resolutions for things they want to do for the new year. Hmm...I'm pretty awesome already. There's not much to change! So I guess I resolve to nap more and to be even more excited to go on walks. Those both sound do-able.

This year didn't start off so great though. I thought I lost my mommy! I looked and looked and looked for her all night Friday and couldn't find her anywhere! All I could find was That Daddy Guy. She wasn't even home that morning! Luckily, That Daddy Guy was here. I finally decided to stop looking for Mommy so much and laid down. Daddy was pretty proud of that. After 500 millionty-thousand years (which was Sunday), Mommy finally came home! Turns out she went to Grandma and Grandpa's (and without me! The nerve!) and they all went to the Liberty Bowl in Memphis. She said I wouldn't have liked it, but Memphis is famous for barbeque, so I think would have liked it just fine, thank you. Oh well. She's home now and my world is going back to normal, just how I like it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found her! Did she at least bring you some barbeque back?

    ReplyDelete