Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Dog's Life

Wow! It's been a busy weekend here in my den. That's right. MY den. I just let the humans live here. Sometimes I snuggle them to make them happy.













Anyway, Sunday was my mommy's birthday! She's fifty-leven hundred years old...or something like that. Since it was Mommy's special day, my grandparents came to town! All 4 of them. You'll never believe this, but NONE of them brought me treats! Come ON people. Daddy's grandparents came to town too and Uncle Ryan came over too. Uncle Ryan's birthday is in a couple of days, so everyone went out to eat. Wait...everyone with two legs went out to eat. First, the forgot treats and then they didn't even take me with them. I see how it is. It's ok though. I barked and barked and barked until they got home. Daddy's family went home after that, but Mommy's stayed the night.
ON Mommy's birthday, the Kentucky Kitty Cats played and won! Daddy was so happy. Mommy was too because she said they usually lose on her birthday. That's not nice. Everyone in town is pretty excited now though. I'm happy cause I like kitty cats. I play staring contest with them I also got to hang out with Grandma and Daddy while Mommy and Grandpa went someplace. They were OK to hang out with I guess, but I just really wanted to go with Mommy.
















These are the flowers Daddy sent Mom. She liked them a lot. I liked barking at the delivery guy. Dad also got Mom a card, but I stoled it and changed some parts around since it was that human mushy gushy junk and made it more "I love my mommy." Daddy found it and fussed at me, but Mom thought it was funny. I wouldn't have had to stealed it if Daddy had just taken me to the store like I asked!
P.S. I didn't really stealed the card. Daddy was just having fun. Mom and Dad both know I can't write myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment