Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bad News

Bad news friends. I was doing a great job of sticking to my resolve of giving up baths for Lent. Unfortunately, I have failed. It's all Mom's fault though. She made me. She also said she didn't think it counted since I'm supposed to give up something I LIKE. I told her that's dumb and she said to blame Grandma since Grandma never let Mom give up homework for Lent. I think I will take that up with Grandma.

Speaking of Grandma, yesterday was her birthday (my family has lots of March birthdays!).
















I love my Grandma.


I think part of the reason I had to get a bath was Dad's fault. He mowed the lawn and then I went outside to play. Apparently fresh cut grass stains white paws. Who knew?












I think I'm just in the St. Patrick's Day spirit a few days late.

But the bath wasn't all bad. The lady said I was a sweet boy and very good. Mom doesn't believe her, but that's OK. Afterwards we went to my very favoritest place ever: the drive thru! I even charmed THAT lady into giving me a treat! Except Mom was a meanie and said I already had 2 while we checked out at PetSmart and wouldn't let me have the third. Boo!

Luckily, she still gave it to me when she left for that work place.

2 comments:

  1. we'll let her slide cause it was her birthday..Happy Birthday...bet you smell good
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I smell terrible. I had "dog smell" perfect. But my fur is super soft, so Mom's been loving on me even more, so I'll forgive her.
      -Mister

      Delete