Thursday, March 15, 2012

Grandpaw

Oh my, friends! Deepest apologies for being gone so long. Mom had to give a presentation tonight in her class and has hogged the computer. Since she's my main typist, that's a problem.

Luckily, there hasn't been too much going on with me. Sleeping. Eating. Belly rubs. Walks. Repeat.

Yesterday was an important day. Yesterday was my Grandpaw's birthday! He's about seventy-teen million years old. I'm starting to warm up to Grandpaw. I used to not like him at all since I didn't like human boys, but I'm warming up to him. He's figured out I don't like to be petted the same way as his kitty cats, so we have a mutual respect relationship now.

















This is me helping Grandpaw grill. I'm a wonderful help in the kitchen, even if the kitchen is outside!

Happy (day late) birthday, Grandpaw!

1 comment: