Friday, July 5, 2013

I Survived!

Hi friends!

I survived the 4th of July! Mom and Dad were very proud of me since I didn't shake at all! And I wasn't even wearing my Thundershirt! Since last year was a free-for-all with firework boomies, my city outlawed anything that "goes up or blows up" which is apparently anything that's not sparklers. They even made people pay lots of monies of they got caught going up or blowing up. That rule combine with the all.day.rain made my neighborhood not want to celebrate loud. Yay!!!!!

So basically, I had the best 4th of July ever!

I snuggled on Mommy's shoulder

And sat like a human while Daddy gave me pretzels! Deeee-licious!


My people did torture me just a little by putting skapetti noodles over my snout, but I figured out gravity pretty quick, so my mommy couldn't blackmail me with pictures!

I hope everyone else had as good of a 4th of July as me!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for rain. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete